Two years ago I was diagnosed with depression and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I suffered from anxiety, different fears, nasty feelings (especially sadness and anger), flashbacks and re-experiencing my traumas. Also I used to experience plenty of stress, irritability, feelings of guilt, memory problems, sleeping problems and changes in mood. I tried to avoid and to forget my bad memories but it did not help. My efforts were in vain. My traumas were caused by different traumatic events with full of violence, physical and emotional abuse, aggression, emotional blackmail, bullying and mobbing (pestering). Most of these events happened during my childhood. For some time I have been treated by a psychologist, who applied several cures like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
(EMDR). As I was not satisfied with my progress, I developed and employed a successful self-help treatment to recover from psychological traumas and PTSD. I named it Mindfulness Based Trauma Treatment (MBTT). In my self-help book I describe step by step my treatment method based on the experiences with my own traumas. Mindfulness Based Trauma Treatment (MBTT) is grounded on the so-called trauma-meditation and it consists of elements from Mindfulness, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Buddhism and Psychology. I have succeeded in healing more than 100 different traumas using MBTT. I’m changed. I do not suffer from anxiety, fears, nasty feelings, flashbacks and other things any more. They’re all gone. I can recall my traumas without experiencing nasty emotions, fears and stress. They do not bother me anymore. Now I’m able to experience positive feelings again, such as happiness and love. I would be happy if you could feel the same. That’s the reason why I wrote this workbook.
Want to know How I Overcame my Trauma & PTSD?
Read my workbook and discover:
- How your traumatic memories are stored in your brain
- How to become free from your haunting memories
- How to neutralize your past trauma
- How to reprogram your troubling flashbacks
- How to access to your subconscious traumatic memory
- How to relieve yourself from your nasty emotions
- How to release stress and anxiety from your body
- How to relieve yourself from the anger and irritations
- How to neutralize your automatic intense emotional responses (like fear response)
- How to neutralize your negative trauma triggers
- How to forgive and forget
- How to let the past go
- How to feel safe again
- How to use the fastest, easiest and quickest method for trauma recover
What Readers say about the book?
It is a very powerful tool for escaping the pain of post traumatic syndrome disorder! Read all reviews..
Do you want to reveal ALL SECRETS behind my trauma recovery?
or buy my book from Amazon
Mindfulness Based Trauma Treatment (MBTT) is designed to support, not replace any professional medical help you may currently be receiving. You ought to consult a specialist before deciding to start with trauma treatment based on the principles of Mindfulness Based Trauma Treatment. Read more..