Ross Bilchenko is an Osteopathic Practitioner and Registered Massage Therapist at our Huronia Clinic.
Ross utilizes Visceral Manipulation (VM) to assist with functional and structural imbalances throughout the body including musculoskeletal, vascular, nervous, urogenital, respiratory, digestive and lymphatic dysfunction.
What can Osteopathy treat?
1. Acute Disorders – whiplash, chest or abdominal sports injuries, concussions
2. Digestive – bloating, constipation, GERD, nausea & acid reflux
3. Women’s & Men’s Health – endometriosis, dysmenorrhea, prostate dysfunction
4. Musculokeletal – neck pain, sciatica, peripheral joint pain, headaches/migraines
5. Pain – post operative/post infection scar tissue, autonomic mechanisms
6. Emotional – depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, insomnia, addiction
Book an appointment with Ross! Click here➡️
You can also contact our Huronia Clinic or visit our website for more information on Osteopathy.
Have a fantastic day!
Stay healthy. 😀