These are biblical answers by the student ministry leadership at our church to student questions after a 9-week Bible study entitled Chasing Love. The questions covered in this video are as follows:
1. What are some ways to help others become free from watchin pornography?
2. How do I help a friend who continues to change her gender identity?
3. What does the Bible say about asexuality and aromanticism? If we don’t get married, will God be sad or disappointed?
4. If a law is not repeated in the New Testament, should we still follow it?
5. How do you get help with pain like: “Just stop the pain!” without hurting yourself? How do you “find” yourself after a heartbreak that truly affected you?
6. How do I get over verbal abuse and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)?
7. Are all sins considered equally bad? If not, how can you be sure that one is worse than another (i.e., are all sins equal in the eyes of God?)
8. How do we resist temptation?
9. What does the Bible say about having alternate genders? I ask because I’ve seen other culture that had them, like Mahus (Hawaii) and two spirits (Native Americans)?
10. Is having anal sex a sin?