Living with depression and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) is a horrible existence to live. The constant sorrow, depression and anxiety you feel as a human and a disabled veteran is frequently overbearing. But while taking a hike through Yosemite National Park, I connected with nature in a deeper level that I brought back the forest of Yosemite into my urban garden.
Help Support the Channel by purchasing items in my Amazon Storefront:
Gardening Products Used in Garden
1. Liquid Kelp Organic Fertilizer: https://amzn.to/2REJxo0
2. Alaska Fish Emulsion Fertilizer: https://amzn.to/2AzU9KP
3. Felco F-8 Classic Pruners: https://amzn.to/2CfwMqf
4. Pruner Sharpening Tool: https://amzn.to/2WtZKf7
5. Garden Kneeler & Seat w/ 2 Bonus Tool Pouches https://amzn.to/2TiaUBE
Things used in this video
1. Iphone 11: https://amzn.to/2YnJb5L
2. Cavna Photo Editor: https://amzn.to/2AuUtuh
3. Adobe Premiere Pro CC: https://amzn.to/2SlCNf6
4. Stand Light Kit: https://amzn.to/2ToEd5M
5. Headset w/microphone: https://amzn.to/2sVlDGB
Connect with ZAATARGARDENS online!
Visit the ZAATARGARDENS WEBSITE:
Follow @ZaatarGardens on INSTAGRAM:
Music Created by me with GarageBand.
DISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Some footage in the making of this video was acquired from Storyblocks.