WARNING: This video deals with themes of suicide and suicidal ideation. Please do not watch this if it could potentially trigger you to struggle with suicidal thoughts.
If you are currently struggling, in crisis, or need help please use one of the following resources. There is help, you are not alone.
General Resources (24/7 call | text | chat)
– Lifeline: tel: +1-800-273-8255
– Lifeline chat: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
– Crisis Text-line: Text HOME to 741-741
– Samaritans Hope: tel:+18778704673 (call or text)
LGBTQ+ Focused Resources (24/7 call | text | chat)
– Trevor Lifeline: tel:+1-866-488-7386
– Trevor Text-line: Text START to 678-678
– Trevor Chat: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/get-help-now/
BIPOC Focused Resource Lists
– ASHA International: https://myasha.org/bipoc-mental-health-resources/
– Samaritans Hope support list:
In moments when I have felt most alone the crisis text-line has really helped me.
This video was made as my final project for SMAD 302 (Video Production) in JMU’s Digital Video and Cinema major.
I have been diagnosed with and am currently being treated for: Bipolar I (mixed states), Generalized Anxiety Disorder, ADHD, and PTSD. I intend to touch on these topics more frequently on my channel. I also hope to shed light on the stigma that goes along with many of these diagnoses and how at the end of the day we’re all just human despite our differences.