The effects of narcissistic parenting are wide ranging. The Golden Child is no exception.
In fact, it’s the Golden Child that’s most likely to develop lifelong difficulties such as:
1. Not understanding boundaries in relationships
2. Constant searching for approval in order to feel confident
3. Thinking that approval means complying with demands
4. Being hypersensitive
5. Post-traumatic stress disorder
6. High risk of becoming a narcissist like their parents
7. Emotionally detached, unable to form lasting connections
8. Poor decision-making skills
9. Not knowing what is good or bad; positive or negative
10. Difficulty in coping with challenges
11. Fear of failure
My Narcissistic Parents paid $16,000 for my Sister’s fashion internship in NYC.
My Mother even put an article in several Newspapers as if my Sister had won a modeling internship and was moving to NYC.
Being treated like she was special her entire life, my Sister was not prepared for real world challenges.My Mother had paid $16,000 though, so quitting wasn’t a possibility. My parents had to fly there twice in a month to stay with my Sister, and keep her from quitting.
Golden Child quits: https://youtu.be/zHBof61cuKM
LIKE if you like, and SUBSCRIBE if you really like.
Feel free to SHARE:
Covert Narcissistic Wife Controls Husband: