This video shows you how to get a New York medical marijuana card via telemedicine. You can learn more on our New York telemedicine resource page:
Call or text 1-877-242-0362 to set your appointment.
NY law states that you may be eligible for medical marijuana if you have been diagnosed with one or more of the following severe debilitating or life threatening conditions:
· HIV infection or AIDS
· amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
· Parkinson’s disease
· multiple sclerosis
· spinal cord injury with spasticity
· inflammatory bowel disease
· Huntington’s disease
· post-traumatic stress disorder
· chronic pain (as defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi)), pain that degrades health and functional capability as an alternative to opioid use or substance use disorder
The severe debilitating or life-threatening condition must also be accompanied by one or more of the following associated or complicating conditions:
· cachexia or wasting syndrome
· severe or chronic pain
· severe nausea
· severe or persistent muscle spasms
· opioid use disorder
Call or text 1-877-242-0362 for ANY questions about cannabis!
We are here to help you!
Follow Green Health Docs @: