● “What is the meaning behind your “Stay Strong” tattoo?”
○ I got it 3 days after my 16th birthday. I have struggled with many mental health issues since I was the age of 2 and developed depression earlier than I can even remember. I was a child, under the age of 8 I believe. I’ve been diagnosed with Autism, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified, Borderline Personality Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, severe insomnia, pseudohallucinations and many more. I began self-harming at the age of 8 and have been self-harming on-and-off for the past 8 years. I’ve been on suicide watch once and it was hell. I don’t want to talk about that so please don’t ask. Demi Lovato is my hero; my inspiration. She’s helped me through so much and knowing that she’s been through some of the same things makes it so much better. My tattoo is very similar to hers and it includes her signature heart on it. I will be forever thankful for her and her music. I hope to meet her one day and be self-harm free.
● “What is the meaning behind your ribbon tattoo?”
○ My paternal grandfather died from cancer (specifics unknown) in 2008. My maternal grandfather died from lung cancer in 2014. 2 or 3 of my father’s uncles died from cancer (specifics unknown) over the past 10 or so years. My fiancé’s pop/grandfather (he was like his father) died from cancer (specifics unknown) in 2014. A little girl that I knew in Forster 6 years ago had cancer (leukaemia), and she’s a survivor. 2 of my family members have had to be tested for cancer over the past few years. My father has had five different types of skin cancer, and he’s only 52. My mother was diagnosed stage IV lung cancer, stage IVb ovarian cancer, and cervical cancer on the 5th of August 2017 – just a few weeks after her 51st birthday. It’s for all of them, and it’s for all the cancer sufferers. The survivors, the lost warriors, the family and friends of those suffering. They suffer too. Cancer takes so many lives, people as young as 0 get cancer and it’s a gruesome way to die.
⭐Thank you for watching my video. Your support is greatly appreciated! ⭐
📣 CONNECT With Me On Social Media! 📣
▪ Personal Instagram: @adaleighfaith
▪ Personal Tumblr: www.adaleighfaith.tumblr.com
▪ Personal Twitter: @AdaleighFaith
▪ Instagram: @inkedborderline
▪ Twitter: @InkedBorderline
▪ Tumblr: www.inkedborderline.tumblr.com
▪ PlayStation Network: xAdaleighFaithx
🗣 INTRODUCTION for New Viewers 🗣
I’m a 22-year-old tattooed mother of a little girl named Lilith Amethyst and a beautiful angel named Luna Ruby born sleeping. I’ve been married since the 21st of February 2018 to a wonderful man whom I met in high school in year 9. My hobbies are gaming, photography, makeup, and educating on veganism, mental health and chronic illness. (But don’t worry, I’m not pushy – what you choose to consume is up to you!)
❓ VIDEO INFO ❓
▪ Camera: Apple iPod touch 6th Generation
👏 DISCLAIMER 👏
▪ Harassing, abusive or threatening comments (including those which contain content intended to victimise, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group or hate speech of any kind) shall not be tolerated.
▪ Adaleigh Faith reserves the right, in her sole and absolute discretion, to remove any offensive thread or post and/or deny any user’s right to access her page.