Learn more about Stress and Anxiety Resilience:
In this video, I discuss the research behind a little known neuropeptide, NPY, that appears to be a significant factor in determining a person’s ability to handle stress. The U.S. Army has done clinical research on NPY and it has shown that soldiers who have high levels in NPY seem more resilient to stress. As well, high levels of NPY have been shown to be a factor in helping veterans recover from PTSD. This is a very powerful neuropeptide and we hope you enjoy learning more about NPY.
This video is brought to you by the makers of Levium, The First Natural Supplement Drink Backed By Neuroscience Targeting NPY — The “Resilience” Neurotransmitter
Made with natural active ingredients, Levium is backed by the clinical research of Levium’s Doctor and Neuroscientist Team.
Levium offers an FDA-compliant formula, safe for daily use, and can be used with common anxiety and depression medications such as SSRIs and benzodiazepines
The Benefits of Levium Natural Stress Relief Liquid Formula:
– Increased Natural “Resilience” To Stress & Anxiousness
– Improved Cognitive Function
– Better Moods
– Better Sleep
– Physical Fitness As Cortisol Levels Decrease
Levium’s Doctor & Neuroscientist Team – “Glauser Life Sciences”
Dr. Nicholas Gilpin, Ph.D. – LSU
This Psychobiology Professor research uses pre-clinical models to study circuit, cellular, and molecular processes associated with anxiousness, addiction, and related disorders.
Dr. Todd Thiele, Ph.D. – UNC
With over 85 peer-reviewed papers in renowned scientific journals, Dr. Thiele is a tenured Professor and the Director of the UNC, Chapel Hills’s Behavioral Neuroscience Program.
Dr. David Kipper, M.D. – UCLA
Dr. Kipper co-founded the Medical Group of Beverly Hills. He is the author of the book, The Addiction Solution and host of his own weekly interactive Radio Program on K-ABC.
Take comfort in our Risk-Free “Live Lighter” Money Back Guarantee, valid on entry-level packages.
Over 1,000 five star reviews from satisfied customers:
Reviews and Testimonials are no guarantee of results. They should be considered best case outcomes.
Scientific References For This Video:
1. Austrian Science Fund. Neuropeptide may targeted anxiety therapy. Medical Press 2016
2. Florian Reichmann. Neuropeptide Y: A stressful review. Neuropeptides 2016
3. Herman JP. Neurocircuitry of stress: central control of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenocortical axis. Trends Neuroscience 1997
4. A Thorsell. Behavioral insensitivity to restraint stress, absent fearsuppression of behavior and impaired spatiallearning in transgenic rats with hippocampalneuropeptide Y overexpression. PNAS 2000
5. Renu Sah. Low Cerebrospinal Fluid Neuropeptide Y Concentrations in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Biol Psychiatry 2009
6. Yehuda R. Plasma neuropeptide Y concentrations in combat exposed veterans: relationship to trauma exposure, recovery from PTSD, and coping. Biol Psychiatry 2006
7. Brian Mickey. Emotional processing, major depression, and functional genetic variation of neuropeptide Y. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2011.