-Fiona Godlee, editor in chief of The BMJ
MC Phil Hammond, physician and journalist for Private Eye
4.05 ‘What is ‘long covid’/ post-covid?
– George Davey Smith, professor of clinical epidemiology, University of Bristol
– Elaine Maxwell Clinical Adviser at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Dissemination Centre
– Jo House, Reader in Environmental Science and Policy at the University of Bristol on patient perspectives
4.25 International experience: What and where are the best data?
– Chair: Fiona Godlee, editor in chief of The BMJ
– Ben Humberstone, head of health analysis and Life Events and Daniel Ayoubkhani, principal statistician, at the UK’s Office of National Statistics
– Simone Benatt, Infectivolgy Department, Papa Giovanni XXIII Hospital, Italy
– Maxime Taquet, academic clinical fellow at University of Oxford
5.00 Prognosis, available treatments, and rehabilitation
– Chair: Allyson Pollock, professor of public health, Newcastle University)
– Melissa Heightman, Integrated respiratory consultant, University College London Hospital
– Margaret McCartney, GP, and Richard Byng, GP
– Liz Whittaker, senior clinical lecturer in paediatric infectious diseases and immunology at Imperial College London
– Rob Barker-Davies, Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre
5.35 The Future?
chair: Fiona Godlee, editor in chief of The BMJ
5.45 Discussion and questions (chair: Phil Hammond)