Deep meditation for the mind and body, offers a personal development.
Use this soothing music as relaxing music to sleep.
This calm music can be used as spa music or massage music when relaxing in a spa.
Relaxing Zen Meditation offers a wide range of choices for Meditation, relaxing and healing music.
– Music related to sleep in general, deep music sleep, music to fall asleep, to accompany you in a peaceful and soft resting night, but also healing music, against tinnitus or insomnia, Enjoy relaxing deep sleep for the all night or just lullabies.
-Relaxing Musics or music for meditation suitable for various times of the day, The daily meditation session, yoga, work, The reiki session, music for spa, music for study, even after having undergone significant or post traumatic stress, or simply alleviate the anxiety-inducing aspect of life we still think about covid 19 as well as containment Quarantine and all that that implies. deep meditation release positive energy, allows you to elevate yourself, and gain inner peace.
– Healing music or Healing frequency capable of reducing stress and anxiety responsible for many ailments: burnout, depression, phobias, panic disorder, sleep disorders, joint pain, memory loss, stomach ulcer, bloating, diarrhea gastritis, myocardial infarction, disruption of menstrual cycle for some women, herpes, psoriasis or eczema and so on.
-[ANCIENT SOLFEGGIO] 174 Hz ( physical body and energy)| 285Hz (treatment of the body)| 396Hz (Liberating Guilt & Fear) | 417Hz (Undoing Situations & Facilitating Change) | 528Hz (Transformation, Miracles & DNA Repair) | 639Hz (Re-Connecting & Balancing Relationships) | 741Hz (Solving Problems, Expressions & Solutions) | 852Hz (Awakening Intuition, Returning to Spiritual Order) | 963 Hz ( highest plane of consciousness)|
-[Binaural Beats]: [The most efficient way to do this, binaural beats (which concern both ears). When listening through stereo headphones two similar sounds, but on slightly different frequencies, the
brain neurons will adopt a frequency equal to the difference. Through example, if the right ear perceives a sound at the frequency of 500 Hz and the left a sound at the frequency of 495 Hz, the neurons will adopt an activity at
the frequency of 5 Hz, the differential frequency (a state of the Theta zone, which corresponds to a deep relaxation or state of hypnosis). We call this mechanism the “frequency adoption response]
-[Alpha waves, Delta waves, Béta waves, Thêta waves]
– Instrumental Music including (Piano Music, Guitar Music and Flute Music and other ancestral instruments)
– Study/meditation Music Concentration Music calming music or soothing music is ideal background music to help you to study, concentrate, focus and work more effectively. Facilitates more intense meditation
– Nature music : can be important so as not to disconnect from the nature of life. All these sounds of nature aim to reconnect with Mother nature and not lose sight of what we are offered and what we do with it.
Enjoy it your own way
#relaxingmusic #deepmeditation #fallasleep #soothingmeditation #deepsleep