Stress disorder is an intense, unpleasant, and dysfunctional reaction beginning shortly after an overwhelming traumatic event and lasting less than a month.
1. Heart palpitations.
2. Difficulty breathing.
3. Chest pain.
1. The death of a loved one.
2. Sexual assault, rape or domestic abuse.
3. Motor vehicle accidents.
1. Development of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
2. Problems functioning at work or school.
3. Alcohol or drug abuse.
2. Neuro-linguistic Programing
Wong Medical Centre provides counselling for Stress Disorder. For more information, please call us at 05-3114022 or 012-4520077.