Donation details, band lineup and songs below under “SHOW MORE”
To Donate: Text SAILCONCERT to 44-321
SAIL clients face challenges associated with a variety of disabilities such as Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and Aspergers Syndrome, which is on the Autism Spectrum.
Songs: Rock On, and For Your Love
• 25 years on Late Night and The Late Show with David Letterman
• 25 Rock n Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonies
• World tours including multiple White House concerts and Presidential inaugurations
Song: “Rock On”
• Karaoke Cat is a leading karaoke entertainment company in NJ, NY, PA
• 5 piece stage and studio band can be seen throughout the Hudson Valley, NY
CC Coletti Band
Song: “Until we meet again” (original song)
• Toured in Meatloaf band for 7 years
• Incredible Janis Joplin Experience Tribute shows
• Recently starred in the Don Oriolo’s video “Jenny” with over 6.2 million views so far.
Songs: “Special Child” (original written for this concert)
• His latest album “No Promises” promises fun, quality writing and musician and joy
• Plays and records with Felix and the Cats, The Outliers among other legendary performers.
Songs: “This World” and “Drifting Blues”
• A unique singer/songwriter with a blues style all his own.
• Played with or opened for many great musicians like Leon Russell, Eric Gales, Papa Chubby, Slam Allen, and many others.
Don Oriolo – Debuts theme song later in the concert
Song: “All About Love” (original written for this concert)
• Known world-wide as the “Felix the Cat” guy painter and book writer and movie producer
• Music writer, producer, guitar designer, etc.
• Discovered and/or produced Meatloaf, Bon Jovi, Gloria Gayner, Johnny Farina and a universe of touring and studio musicians
The Dirty Blondes
Song: “Road to Somewhere” (Original)
• The Dirty Blondes has been rocking Jersey venues, clubs, concerts and radio since 2008!
• Performing an incendiary and eclectic repertoire of Classic Rock, as well as excellent originals from their album “Road to Somewhere ” they’re a real crowd pleaser.
GLO and The Cat in the Hat
Songs: “Wonderwall” and “Danny’s Song”
• Acoustic cornerstone of the greater Warwick music scene for over 10 years.
• They have also blended their dynamic energy as part of The Dark Horses band, Petty Young Dylans and The Woodstock Anniversary Show.
Songs: “Ooh La La” and “Red House”
• A powerhouse husband and wife music duo that tours in the NJ/NY/PA
• Recently dropped their debut album, “Here We Go”
Songs: “Ain’t No Sunshine” and “This one goes out to the one I love”
• Music Award Winner, actor, and producer
• High octane, blues rock, recording artist/actor, multi-instrumentalist, producer
Songs: Faith Not Fear and A Little Love
• Jeremy’s music is more than a melody — it’s a cure.
• Survived a direct lightning strike and now creates inspiring music of survival, healing, transformation, peace and energy
Songs: “Bluebird” and “Landslide”
• 9-year-old singer, guitarist, and pianist performing throughout NJ since she was 13.
• Also studies Music Therapy at Montclair University NJ to help those with special needs
Racquel and the Wildflowers
Song: “Hot July (Summer Love)”
• An energetic powerhouse band blends the sound of traditional country music with a rock and roll drive
• Her debut single “Run towards the Highway” won a recent ReverbNation contest
• Opened for multi-platinum artists such as Andy Grammer
Song: Drum solo
• A life long drummer influenced by a fusion of all genres of music.
• Picking up guitar and bass early along the way and eventually making a career out of teaching music on multiple instruments at The Drum Studio.
• Opened for Peter Frampton, Brandie Carlisle, Sophie B Hawkins, Melissa Ferrick and Lisa Loeb.
Songs: “Soul Shine” and “Stand By Me”
• Sean’s soulful and diverse vocals and guitar work are sought after throughout NY, NJ and PA
• Opened for Marshall Tucker, The Outlaws, New Riders of The Purple Sage and more.
• Performs about 175 shows a year.
• Her song “Time For Kama” garnished a position as 2010 finalist in the world renowned John Lennon Songwriting Contest.
• She has performed for 10,000-50,000 person audiences along with international superstars like Wyclef Jean, Grammy award winning Baha Men & others.
• Commissioned Artist Oil Medium
• Graphic Designer -Logo Creation-Branding
• Student Grand Canyon University (Christian Studies)
Crea Starelk Egan
Artist /Author: What The Tree Whispered
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to The Sail Foundation by the author! Suggested donation: $35 (with free shipping)