The PTSD C&P Exam Be careful of this Trap

Serving Disabled Veterans Nationwide

How to Get Paid More Than 100% VA Disability Compensation – VA Disability Attorney John V. Tucker

Watch as Disability Attorney John V. Tucker discusses Special Monthly Compensation K or SMC(k) and how it is just one way to get more than the current $3,200 per month 100% rating payment as of 11-5-20.

Special Monthly Compensation K is for loss of use of a body part. An example of which is when a veteran takes a medication that causes erectile dysfunction, or they have a medical condition that caused erectile dysfunction. Or a female veteran who’s had a partial or a full hysterectomy and has lost ovaries or the ability to reproduce they can put in a claim for SMC(k).

If you have questions about Special Monthly Compensation or your claim for SMC(k) may have been denied, call the Tucker Law Firm at 855-757-0707 or visit

Tucker Law Group
5235 16th Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33703

Source: Youtube