The Spirit of Trauma |Pastor Dennis Williams
There are trespassers and invaders in the physical realm
• They try to claim what is not theirs
Definition: trespasser a person entering someone’s land or property without permission.
• This is the same in the spirit realm
• They invade and trespass on property that is not theirs
THE EXTERNAL THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN OUR LIVES CAN HAVE AN INTERNAL EFFECT
Trauma is a way that these trespasses can enter our lives
Trauma is defined as deeply distressing or disturbing experience.
These experiences can trigger the Spirit of Trauma
• Trauma affects the conscious and subconscious mind
• the Spirit of Fear enters the mind and opens the door to the subconscious mind and becomes the controlling spirit
• Fear opens the door to the Spirit of Rejection and many others
• The Spirit of Rejection will use demons that work with your emotions
such as exploding with anger, hatred, and bitterness
THE THREE MAJOR SPIRITS OF REBELLION, REJECTION AND THE SPIRIT OF FEAR
• Rejection is the main taproot
• And is the strongman behind most problems
THERE IS ALSO A TERM PTSD: STANDS FOR POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS SYNDROME:
• A simple definition would be A disturbing, shocking, upsetting memory that is replayed over and over in the person’s mind at any given time.
• POST means after
• After the experience of trauma, there is a syndrome or symptom
• Extreme PTSD can have Flashback memories: The extreme form of Flashbacks is like waking nightmares.
o For example, people that have served in Military Combat
• Trauma opens a person to powers of Spirit of Fear
• Examples of other spirits that follow are fear, rejection, self-hatred, self-rejection, bitterness, abandonment, insanity, unloving spirits, competition, etc.)
God wants to restore what the invaders and trespassers have stolen:
Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Jeremiah 30:17 – For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, [saying], This [is] Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
1 Peter 5:10 – But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].
JESUS WANTS TO NOT ONLY DELIVER US BUT HEAL US
Isaiah 61:1: The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;