Nick Page is a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist at MyTherapistOnline.co.uk – an online therapy service.
Nick is an Anxiety Disorders Specialist in treating Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (including 10 years as the senior therapist in a National Specialist NHS Clinic for Anxiety Disorders), with a wealth of experience in treating anxiety disorders (generalised anxiety disorder & worry, panic attacks, phobias (including Emetophobia), health anxiety & social anxiety), along with trauma & body image problems including BDD.
– Problems I have extensive experience treating
– Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
– Generalised anxiety disorder and worry
– Panic attacks,
– Phobias (including Emetophobia)
– Health Anxiety
– Social Anxiety
– Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
– Body Image Problems
– Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)